FACES OF STRATHMORE
20 under 20 PROJECT
AS EQUESTRIANS, WE SPEND HOURS FORGING AND STRENGTHANING A BOND THAT IS BEYOND SIMPLE WORDS. MY PASSION IS TO CAPTURE THE VERY ESSENSE OF YOUR PARTNERSHIP AND CREATE UNFOGETTABLE MEMORIES.
This project is for 20 youths between the ages of 1-20 who live in Strathmore, Wheatland County, or SIKSIKA NATION. The intent of this project is to bring awareness to the amazing and talented youth we have here in our communities.
To apply you must agree to the following:
- Sign a model release allowing us to use images on the website, social media, and for marketing purposes.
- provide a small write-up from your child including hobbies, Achievements, lifestyle, and goals. This will be included in our ONLINE AND PRINTED VERSION OF our 20 under 20 MAgazine along with one of YOUR CHILDS Images.
- Attend our Gallery Exhibition in Strathmore where images of all participants will be displayed.
Date & location to be determined
The cost to participate in this project is $299 and includes the following:
- FIVE (5) DIGITALS & 8x11 MATCHING PRINTS. 25% off Canvas, foam core enlargements, and other products.
- Complimentary Hair & Make-up (must be booked in advance)
- Each shoot is customized to showcase your child's individuality. We are happy to help
source clothing or we can help build wardrobe pieces/props to customize your shoot.
-Admission to our Gallery Exhibit for parents & siblings.
- Copy of our finished 20 under 20 magazine. Your version will have a customized front cover with your child's image.
- Choice of an indoor or outdoor session. If planned in advance, we can do both!